Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday 28 March 2013

Haul 28.03.2013



I've been wearing orange on my nails for the last 2 weeks and thought it was time for a bit of a change. Standing in the queue for New Look, I spotted this nail varnish in the colour 'Cafe au Lait' and thought well why not. It goes on nicely but you can tell it's not a high priced nail varnish due to it beging a bit gloopy. I like the colour though and think it will go quite nicely with what I'm planning to wear tonight for cocktails with the girls. I'm glad my cafe au lait isn't really this grey colour though!


I bought two rings today, one is gold and oval shaped but unfortunately my camera point blankly refused to focus hence no close-up picture. This one is silver and in the shape of a cross. I thought it was a bit different and I just really liked it. 


I actually bought this a few days ago and already I am in love with it! I have quite big hair, fine but lots of it and hate straightening it. I'm a messy hair kind of girl, if it's not tousled and down, it's up in a messy bun. This spray completely perfects my tousled look. Firm favourite. 


I'm a bit of an amateur runner these days and can never resist a stop into Sports Direct for sports supplies. This is perfect for my morning shakes!


Other runners will know that sorting out your iPod can be a right pain, I hate having it bouncing up and down in my pocket. I'm going to give this belt a whirl and see if it's for me!


I just bloody love headphones particularly when they're reduced. 


Running shorts...need I explain more? 



I loved this shirt from New Look, the materials nice and it's quite oversized which is pretty much my bag. I also have a bit of a thing about elephants. 


This is what I wore today, an oversized spotty blouse and though not in the picture, I paired it with blue jodhpurs and an oversized burgundy cardigan.  

Have you done any shopping recently? Any tips for running? 



8 comments:

  1. I have done far more shopping than I care to admit lately... Its a little shameful!

    Though I haven't gotten anything that fitness related (Again, shameful, I am so incredibly unfit)

    Lovely blog you have here by the way missy! Following you!

    If you fancy popping over to say hello I'm over at http://haul-oholic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a shopping addiction! I definitely shouldn't be allowed into town :)

      Aww thank you, you've got a gorgeous blog too!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I bought a Kate Moss lipstick, an orange shirt, a bronze and black stripy dress and a brown stripy jumper. Gone crazy on the swapping, trading counts as shopping I think, I've got loads of new stuff from that this past month. I like the nail varnish colour, I've been wearing nothing but french roast recently

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I must check out french roast! xxx

      Delete
  3. I just got a very similar nail color and I love it! Also I adore your shirt - but anything with elephants is fine by me :)

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!! I love elephants :) I have one by my bed for luck! xxx

      Delete
  4. Love the polka dot blouse on you! It looks gorgeous :D
    How is the belt going? Have you tried it yet? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! It's one of my favourite shirts, it's just such an easy outfit for me :)

      Not tried it yet but I definitely need to get on it!

      xxx

      Delete