Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday 26 May 2013

The New Me

First of all let me apologise, I have been so absent on the blogging side of things recently and I know I said I was going to improve but let's be honest, clearly, I haven't. Life has just been incredibly tough recently. I feel a bit like I'm stuck in a rut, I love my job but it is very very very stressful at the moment and I'm trying to get through that; as much as I do love my job, I'd like to move out of my parents house and away from my hometown (ideally London.) I'm sure most of you who have gone away to university and then found themselves back with the 'rents feel me. Equally, I'm single. I hate to be one of those girls that mope but I am actually the only person in my friendship group at home that is and though I consider myself very independent and generally quite self-reliant, it can get my goat sometimes. Now, I know, mope mope mope, woe is me, poor Clare, moaning how her job is so tough and she wants to leave a perfectly nice house when so many people don't have a job or homes but everyone needs those ungrateful selfish moments sometimes and this little post is my rant. Tomorrow, I'll wake up, look at myself in the mirror and tell myself to shut up. I'm going to try and get back into my blogging as it makes me feel a lot better and is a good relief. Also, I'm going to make some changes in my life, I'm going to take better care of myself. Make sure I eat healthier, stick to my programme at the gym, get myself all ready for the 10K run in July and lose weight. I want to feel better about my appearance and I think my weight plays into how I feel about how I look a lot. I want to spend more time on my skin, find more raw and natural materials to use on it. Thirdly, I just want to better myself, get more in touch with who I am, spiritually, emotionally etc. Maybe look into some part-time courses. I don't know. Also, I need to pick up on my writing, actually finish my novel and stop sitting there staring at it, coming up with ideas and then not writing them down. I've sort of gone off into a tangent but basically I'm sorry, I'm back, I'm a new person, I love you and let's get this blogging show on the road.

P.S. If you're feeling the same as me, play the below song...it feeds the wanting part of your soul.



No comments:

Post a Comment